Natural thinkers provision
Outdoor learning is embedded in our daily provision. We are a Natural Thinker setting following the ten Natural Thinkers commitments:
- Children have access to a range of natural areas and materials outside.
- Children have opportunities to grow, pick and taste produce.
- Children have access to gardening and digging.
- Children care for their natural environment.
- Children engage with the weather and seasons.
- Children have opportunities to engage with wildlife.
- Children have daily access to the outside.
- Settings ensure no child is excluded from outdoor activities.
- Settings ensure parents have opportunities to get involved with Natural Thinkers activities.
- At least 1 member of staff must have attended Natural Thinkers training.